Week 2 MINI CHALLENGE

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Hey Everyone.... Welcome to week 2.... HALF way there ... You guys ready...

THIS WEEK I WANT TO PUSH EVERYONE TO TRY SOMETHING NEW... RATHER IT BE WITH DIET OR EXERCISE OR BOTH.... LET ME KNOW ON HERE WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DO AND LET US KNOW IF IT WORKED FOR YOU IN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.....

EXCITED TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE CAN COME UP WITH :)

Replies

• NeloBelo
    NeloBelo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My week 2 mini challenge will be to have my dinner lastest at 7pm and to drink more water.
  • wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    My mini challenge for this week is to increase my exercise minutes, and to start the 30 day Shred.
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am going to try out a new class at the gym. I've been wanting to try Body Combat on Thursday mornings for awhile now...and this is just the push I need!
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    Well, crap. My phone died sometime in the middle of the night last night. It was plugged into the charger, but the charger wasn't plugged into the wall. Grrr. That means my alarm didn't go off, and I missed Body Combat!!! GRRRRR. There's a class on Saturday morning that I'll go to instead. I'll miss the mini challenge deadline, but at least I'll finally do it!
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    Ok...Body Combat Report: Holy Crap...what a workout! It's a 60-minute class and I was exhausted by minute 10. My HRM said I burned 654 calories in the 50 minutes I was there (I skipped out of the 10-minute conditioning session so I could get to work on time). So ready to go back!