SW re-joiner seeking friends

Options
Breizier
Breizier Posts: 221 Member
HI, after doing my own thing - again - and losing 9lbs in one week, then joining MFP, then totally crashing out of any form of diet bar see all eat all and putting it all back on (plus one more for good luck:sad: !), I have rejoined SW for the 4th and LAST time,
This is my 1st week and I have followed it pretty well (so far I have lost 5lbs and have pigged out on healthy foods) but my official weight day is tomorrow.

Hope fully some of you guys will add me as a friend for mutual support.:happy: Plus help explain the finer points of it as I have never managed to get my head round it.

:blushing:

Replies

• PottyMrs
    PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You sound like me!! I joined SW in June 2011, lost 4stone, quit in September 2012, put on 3stone now decided to rejoin and stick at it! Went back last Thursday, had my first weigh in last night and was shocked to see that I'd lost 7.5lbs and got my half stone award!!!! Losing that amount has given me the boost to keep going!!
  • Breizier
    Options
    HI Fatpants,
    Hope you are still doing well after such a brilliant start. Ive lost 12lbs in 4 weeks.
    Keep it up.
  • dcampus
    dcampus Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm back on SW this week after faffing around with calorie counting (zero results), portion control, giving up chocolate/alcohol.... and the rest. SW is the only thing that works for me. I think its something to do with the low fat aspect and being able to eat more than 1200 which just isnt good for my body.

Anyone feel free to add!
  • Breizier
    Options
    The number of people who manage to lose weight on SW astounds me - and best yet its quite rapid.

Sadly I am so undisciplined that I am useless at sticking with it (fell of the wagon at Easter and still haven't quiet managed to get good) but I am still persevering.

I agree with you, 1200 calories can be horrendous. Hmmm think I will go and eat something.
    Healthy!:laugh: