Gladiator Assult Challenge - The Best Mud Run - May 2013

Options
dellrio
dellrio Posts: 131 Member
I thought some people on here might be interested in an upcoming Obstical and MudRun coming to central Iowa in May.

The Gladiator Assult challenge is Saturday May 18th or Sunday May 19th at Seven Oaks Recreation in Boone, IA. Its a 5-7 mile mud run with over 30 Obsticals. This is one of the more challenging runs I have done, but also one of the most rewarding. The terrain varies from steep to mild, and the obsticals range from fairly easy to very challenging. Cost to register for the event goes up as it gets closer, so if you are interested you should sign up soon. Had a great time doing this last year, and looking forward to beating my time this year! The link is below

http://www.gladiatorassaultchallenge.com/iowasevenoaks2013

Replies

• nlehmann
    nlehmann Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I did the Warrior Dash last year and am signed up again this year. It was really fun...I may need to add this to the list!
  • dellrio
    Options
    Personally I like this one better than the warrior dash, I found it to be a bit more challenging, but with the same general atmosphere. Both great events!
  • merd0210
    merd0210 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I wasnt too impressed with warrior dash so I signed up for GAC this year along with a couple of the runs at Sleepy Hollow ( you should check them out, local and support a charity each event). Im excited for race season to start!
  • dellrio
    Options
    I like the concept of the Sleepy Hollow Runs (themes and stuff) - in fact I think its pretty cool the way they handle everything down there. I might check those out as well, But GAC was a blast last year for sure, and I am looking forward to doing it again!
  • dellrio
    Options
    Found some discount registration for the gladiator race,

www.groupon.com/deals/gladiator-assault-challenge-7

Or use the promo code "mudslinger" for a $30 discount.