Another southsider here.

Options
Hi all, I'm Jessica. I live in Greenwood. I balance two busy daughters, a husband, and a full time job. Now I need to add me into the mix and we'll be good :)

Not new to MFP, but getting back into it and can use all the support I can get. I'm looking to lose 40-50 lbs.

Replies

• mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am on the south side as well :)
  • jenellis77
    jenellis77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also live in Greenwood! I just recently started using MFP again, hoping to stay motivated this time :-)
  • lifeviabrittney
    lifeviabrittney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a Southsider as well. Actually looking to lose 100+ lbs. Have lost 22 thus far and need to stay motivated!!! The scale has been making me mad the last few weeks!!
  • melimann
    melimann Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I live in Beech Grove and would love more MFP friends for support :)
  • angie6171
    angie6171 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I live on the south side of Indy off Mann Rd and Southport. We go to Greenwood a lot. :)
  • happymom2013
    Options
    I also live in greenwood , feel free to add me for support :-)
  • hobbitgeekgirl
    Options
    Quite a few southsiders here! I am one as well! Slow goingn on my end, but mutual support would be FABULOUS! Trying not to think of how much to go yet. :smile:
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm slow at this too (and new to this site). Beech Grove here, I frequent Greenwood. I really don't have much to lose right now, maybe 15. Just looking to add muscle and tone up!
  • donnaonlybetter
    donnaonlybetter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Donna. I'm a health & fitness coach and I live on the Southside! Glad to meet other fitness folks in town!
  • lizzyann3000
    Options
    I'm on the southside as well :)
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Another Greenwood resident here. 135 and Fry.
  • Medallion02288
    Medallion02288 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I live near the Mall and I have 100+ pounds to loose! I would love to be friends with you and anyone who lives near here and would like to get out and walk, bike, whatever together. I want to do the Indy Nite Ride this year. It's a 25 mile bike ride through downtown late at night with thousands of other bikers. It's on June 22. I also like to hike and camp. Please friend me if you are interested.
  • twiley91
    twiley91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I live in Beech Grove. Would love to get together for support! I need to lose 40 - 50 lbs.
  • JessikaRRT
    JessikaRRT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I live in Greenwood as well, just south of the mall!
  • indy_stylist
    indy_stylist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Southside basically in the Garfield Park Area. Park is walking distance from my home. Looking for workout buddies and considering Planet Fitness at Emerson and Thompson Rd.
  • bethliberti
    bethliberti Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Back on MFP and finally joined a group. :) I'm in Greenwod and workout at Planet Fitness near the mall.
  • katerbees
    katerbees Posts: 11
    Options
    hey! Fellow southsider here, just north of the Johnson county line :) I work out at the LA fitnesses in Southport and Greenwood depending on the day and what I'm working on :) Excited for the nice weather finally!
  • niekkosgirl
    niekkosgirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at the south side representin'! lol! I'm a north-sider. Happy to support any of my fellow Indy-peeps. :)
  • joaniekimmel
    Options
    I'm a southsider....work out at the baxter ymca on my 4 days off each week ( not religiously, but i've recommited to getting my butt there) I do zumba on monday and wednesday nights, and yoga on tuesday nights. I also try to go in the early afternoons for treadmill time. Does anyone else workout there?
    I need support and dietary ideas. This site has me on 1200 calories and I find it really hard to hit that goal without exercising. I work 12 hour shifts and can't ( or won't) go to the Y on work days.
    Feel free to add me to your friend list so we can support each other to weight loss and better health :)
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I workout at the baxter ymca.