Week 6 Progress

Options
sherrirb
sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
Hey everyone!

Hope you guys are all doing well. Finally got a good run in today and I feel pretty good. I'm doing C25K and we havent run in about 2 weeks... something always comes up and we've been super busy.

I'm planning on trying to get up an hour early from now on, seeing as how daylight savings time is just around the corner. My goal is to get up 1 hour earlier starting tomorrow morning and get some type of workout in since I need to train myself to get up earlier anyways. Good plan, right?

Stick to it guys. Drink your water, get your exercise done. You can do it!!

Replies

• sherrirb
    Options
    Had a horrible HORRIBLE headache this morning when I woke up so there was no way I could get up and exercise. Took a couple migraine tabs and went back to bed. Was able to get up at regular time and at least half the headache was gone so I could face the day.

Weather is horrible outside right now so they are sending us home early. Going to take my time getting home but then I"m gonna work on getting some exercise in. Need to make up for not being able to do it this morning.

Hope you are all having a good day.
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I am in week 4 of JM's Ripped In 30 DVD and loving it... I finally saw the scale move this past weekend, and hopefully this is a sign that I am back on track to my weight loss!
    The weather's been crazy weird here the last couple days, which messes up my sleep (yes, really!). The wind howls over our old house's roof and I toss and turn most of the night. The days are brittle cold (for GA) and the air feels like it's biting my face when I go outside.
    Hopefully it will warm up a bit soon and I can think straight lol.
  • sherrirb
    Options
    It is still snowing... UGH!

Hoping it lets off some because I want to go run again tonight. Really want to make it a habit that sticks this time. Sucks after not going for over 2 weeks how much I have to make up for. I am back at like Week 3 Day 2 when I was just about to do Week 5 Day 3 - the 20 min run.

*sigh*

Lets kick it up a notch everyone and work hard today!
  • red128
    red128 Posts: 27
    Options
    found out I have a sinus infection today. so bummed that its the last week of our challenge and I'm sick. I'll have to be careful with what I eat because I have no energy to exercise. I've just been sleeping all day.

Sherrirb--love you little motivational thoughts. Thank you!
  • sherrirb
    Options
    I didn't know that there was an actual end to this challenge group. I wonder if it wasn't already over because Monique didnt post anything this week, I actually started this week's thread.

I'm just plugging away here :happy: I have had some gain this week. High sodium, not enough exercise last week. Tryin to change that around. Hope you feel better, I'm sorry that you have a sinus infection. I know those can be nasty.

Red, I love looking at your profile pic and imagining I'm there and those are my feet that are at the beach!! :tongue:
  • red128
    red128 Posts: 27
    Options
    I thought this week was our last week, but maybe I'm wrong. Feeling better today. Gotta love antibiotics. My picture was taken in Mexico starting into the Caribbean. Loved that vacation and recommend it to anyone who needs to get away. Hoping I can workout tomorrow now that I have a little more energy.

I think weight loss is about taking it day by day. Don't get overwhelmed with how much you want to lose, but just focus on what you need to do today. At least that's what I have to do to remind myself.