I'm new here too!

Hi All,

Just starting to get my feet wet. I joined a few days ago and I'd like to make some friends. :) I was intrigued by the "wise women" - I'm not sure if I always qualify, some days. . . maybe not at all! but I'm hopeful to get started on my journey with a little help from new friends. I'm struggling a bit getting going and could use a few other Christian women to walk alongside me.

I lost 50 pounds 3 years ago because I needed to (knee problems). I enjoyed the condition I was in and was extremely active (I was even able to jog again!) Then when I started graduate school, I began to sit more and soon the exercise time was lost to study time. I have much of my weight back,and I'm feeling pretty discouraged by it. I'm trying to take up my swimming again, but it is sporadic at best. I lost the 50 pounds with Medifast and though I felt good, it wasn't the kind of weight loss to stay off. I'd like to do it the right way this time, and I'd love to have friends whom I can talk to that are doing the same thing.

Best and Blessings to you All,

rhonda