Not so New Mom

Options
So I am a Mom of an almost 15 month old and am struggling with my post pregnancy loss. I am hoping joing this group and getting back into MFP will help me lose the last that I need and then some. I want to be a good example for my son as he is eating regular food. I don't have many friends on here although I've had MFP for 2 years. I would love to make new friends and help support them and receive support in return. :smile: Feel free to add me as a friend.
My weight loss has stalled. I am 5'6" and weigh 165lbs. I swim with my son twice a week, walk for an hour with him, and go to little gym with him. I am thinking my stalling point is my calorie consumption so I'm trying to get back in the habit of logging and tracking what goes in. I would love to connect with other moms and hear what stories and tricks they used to get their post pregnancy body back and look hotter than ever :happy: . Hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are on the right track and you know what is holding you back. For me I find that I need to be consistent with logging or at least knowing my calorie intake inorder for the weight to move...If not, I just stay at a stand still. Good luck and feel free to add me! :)