Week 2 Feb 25-Mar 1

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Hey Guys,

sorry I thought I had this up here.... I apologize for not being a good monitor on this challenge.. My head is back in the game.. I promise..

We are starting week 2... How was week one. I think I lost some weight.. prob a lb or so.. but still its downward and not upward..

Let me know how you did... OO and don't forget the spreadsheet :WINK:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCpE8hMntdgdGR6bl9NSktON0h5ZmUtdGltMTYxY2c&usp=sharing

Replies

• Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I tried to post for you but noone replied:)...we needed our fearless leader lol! I'm excited for this week. I gained last week but weighed Monday ( I know I shouldn't have) and I was back down. I increased my calories because I was way low for my activity level, so I'm a little nervous about that, but I'm back on track mentally....Energized!
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Week 1 was good for me...I managed to lose 2 lbs, so I was pretty excited about that. I'd been gaining and losing the same pound for about three weeks, so I was relieved to see some real movement on the scales! Hoping for another solid loss this week to really feel like I'm back on track! :)
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Welcome back! I tried to post for you but noone replied:)...we needed our fearless leader lol! I'm excited for this week. I gained last week but weighed Monday ( I know I shouldn't have) and I was back down. I increased my calories because I was way low for my activity level, so I'm a little nervous about that, but I'm back on track mentally....Energized!

I saw that.. Thank you for posting for me... I actually had lost about a lb or so in week 1 and based on this mornings scale report it looks like I could lose another lb or so.... Hoping to get out of my funk soon... For some reasons my mind and body is loving the 250's and just wont go past 255... however my weight losing spirit is ready to get outta there..... Hope to hear how week 2 plays out for ya :)
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Week 1 was good for me...I managed to lose 2 lbs, so I was pretty excited about that. I'd been gaining and losing the same pound for about three weeks, so I was relieved to see some real movement on the scales! Hoping for another solid loss this week to really feel like I'm back on track! :)

That's awesome... I have been in a funk myself.. Really hoping to break the 250's... That is my goal .. no dead line but just a goal. Ready to see a 24-something for sure... Good luck this week
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    That's awesome... I have been in a funk myself.. Really hoping to break the 250's... That is my goal .. no dead line but just a goal. Ready to see a 24-something for sure... Good luck this week

I feel the same about the 220s...I just want to see a "21-" there! We can do this! :)
  • smallmuscleathelete
    Options
    I felt the same trying to break that 14X... and finally did. Telling myself will not let it rise up to 14X again!
    Can't wait to cheer with you when you break that 250's!
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    So frustrated! No weight loss for me this week. I've been under and right at my calorie goal all week. Its been a stressful week though so maybe next week will be better. Sigh.
  • Jarice12
    Options
    Well I gained, but I was truly shocked and I'm not upset. I lost an inch off my hips, I feel lighter and my clothes are not getting tighter. Also, I have increased my strength training and my caloric intake. Soooooo, I'm guessing (praying really) that my gain is muscle. I've stayed under my calorie goal and exercised every day this week so far. It still pains me to record a gain but from all I've learned, I'm still headed in the right direction. Still, I can't wait until I get out of these damn 180s. I think that will be a real changing point for me. Way to go to everyone who reached their goals and to those of us who reached epiphanies:) Have a great weekend!
  • Jarice12
    Options
    Well I gained, but I was truly shocked and I'm not upset. I lost an inch off my hips, I feel lighter and my clothes are not getting tighter. Also, I have increased my strength training and my caloric intake. Soooooo, I'm guessing (praying really) that my gain is muscle. I've stayed under my calorie goal and exercised every day this week so far. It still pains me to record a gain but from all I've learned, I'm still headed in the right direction. Still, I can't wait until I get out of these damn 180s. I think that will be a real changing point for me. Way to go to everyone who reached their goals and to those of us who reached epiphanies:) Have a great weekend!

Oh...
    SW 181.2
    Wk 1 181.6
    Wk 2 181.8
    Challenge goal 176
    UG 140
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I did awesome this week by losing 7 lbs!
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    I did awesome this week by losing 7 lbs!

Nice Way to go girl!!
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Whoo hoo it's Friday.... So ready for the weekend..

This week I am down another 1.4 and making it truly official of losing 50lb since March of 2012.. So excited to see the number pop up and stay there :) Here are my stats

SW 256.8
    w1 255.6
    W2 254.23

Slow and steady wins the race i guess....

Have a great weekend everyone :)
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    I could hardly believe the scale this morning:

SW: 222.4
    W1: 220.2
    W2: 216.4!!!!

I am officially in the two-teens! This is actually the lowest weight I've been at since I started weighing myself at 19. I've been smaller, but I have no real frame of reference for it since I didn't weigh myself as a teenager...so this is all uncharted territory for me, but I'm excited to be here...finally!
  • mlanggin88
    Options

I am officially in the two-teens! This is actually the lowest weight I've been at since I started weighing myself at 19. I've been smaller, but I have no real frame of reference for it since I didn't weigh myself as a teenager...so this is all uncharted territory for me, but I'm excited to be here...finally!

Congrats... So happy for you.. I know reaching a number that hasn't been seen in a long time can be so amazing to feel.. Keep at it sista :)
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    Congrats... So happy for you.. I know reaching a number that hasn't been seen in a long time can be so amazing to feel.. Keep at it sista :)

Thank you!!
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Congrats!! Great job, stay motivated and keep pushing through those tough days :)