Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    signed up for a beta invite
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Looks good. I also signed up for the beta.
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the time and energy for beta.

Then again I don't want to ruin the anticipation. :bigsmile:
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Absolutely looking forward to it... I signed up for the beta as well... fingers crossed.

Explore all of Tamriel!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhh yessss. Waiting to see if I got accepted into beta *fingers crossed*
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    yup signed up for beta - may as well lose as much weight as possible now because I don't think I'll be moving much once it's out lol
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    and me...does anyone know when the beta begins?

martyx
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm excited but depressed... I will have to buy a new maching in order to play it. The old laptop won't be able to handle it.
  • DaniH826
    Options
    Explore all of Tamriel!

Yess!!! That's the part I'm looking forward to the most!

I read all of the Skyrim books and am such a lorehound now. I can't wait to see all those places!

Once a history freak, always a history freak eh? Even if it's fantasy "history" that never actually happened. :laugh:
  • mc54iznit
    mc54iznit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping it does well, i need a break from WoW lol
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm!!!!!!!!!UGH I try to refrain from talking about it too much because I'm just so excited. If my computer can't handle it I'll cry big Ghibli tears. I've heard a lot of criticism from more diehard fans, especially about the cinematic trailer and the possible new daedric lords (?????someone confirm though this might have been tumblr gossip). I'm just stoked on exploring EVERYTHING!!!

Also helps that my favorite little nasty is the main villain. A Lord of Domination and Corruption can steal this soul any day. :smokin:
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I want to play!!!! I have never had any experience in Elder Scrolls, but my fiance loves the series. I'm getting bored of WoW and really toying with the idea of quitting so this would be a good thing to give it up for xD And learning a new games lore that I'm totally unfamiliar with is one of my fav things to do LOL
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    and me...does anyone know when the beta begins?

martyx

Per a very recent Joystiq article I read, "the end of March". But nothing specific has come out from ZeniMax :(
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Also signed up for beta. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with it.
  • DaniH826
    Options
    Y'all just be aware of all the ESO beta phishing scams that are going on. Check Bethesda's (official!) forums for details. Happy gaming!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Glad y'all posted this, I had forgotten to check back to look for beta signups!
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for beta, I heard that invites might go out soon (early / mid March)
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I've purposely avoided WoW because i know I'd love it. Will probably do the same here.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    I have really mixed feelings! I loved the last three games (Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind) so much that I really hope this is even better - but I'm worried it won't be! I haven't even looked at the system requirements yet, but quite possibly I won't be able to play it anyway. Back to adding mods to the other games, then!
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have really mixed feelings! I loved the last three games (Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind) so much that I really hope this is even better - but I'm worried it won't be! I haven't even looked at the system requirements yet, but quite possibly I won't be able to play it anyway. Back to adding mods to the other games, then!

You'd be surprised - PC games (especially MMO) have been really doing great with optimizing games for both high and low end. Whilst they haven't released system req. info yet I suspect that if you can run Skyrim, you'll be able to run the MMO (judging from screen shots I've seen.)

I guess time will tell when the beta launches sometime this month.

Edit: Found this link that has the requirements on it, but not sure if they're legit though.

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=3734&game=The Elder Scrolls Online