Finally Saying Hi

Options
I just joined MFP at the prompting of my IRL friend beckimj. She's the motivated one and will be there to give me a swift kick in the backside. She invited me to this group and I hope to learn a lot from you all and start loosing a pound a week.

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the group! I am pretty new to the group myself, and beckimj is one of my buddies here :happy: I didn't know she was prone to kicking people in the backside, though, ha ha. Actually I need that, so that is a good thing!
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to the group! I hope to learn a lot from you too :smile:
  • brilliantzenith
    brilliantzenith Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't say she kicks me in the backside, but when she reminds you that she's doing something and you should do it with her and why you should, it's pretty motivating.
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group...hope we can be an inspiration to you..there are a lot of motivating people here and its an awesome group!!

Since the group began on Jan. 1st..I have lost a total of 16 lbs!! :)
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am glad you found your way here :) and MJ, she and I chat similar to you and I, we just actually meet up for workout times :)
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Elizabeth_in_MN Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP at the prompting of my IRL friend beckimj. She's the motivated one and will be there to give me a swift kick in the backside. She invited me to this group and I hope to learn a lot from you all and start loosing a pound a week.

Welcome! I am new to this group as well, but I am glad to see you here!