New here and would love some friendly support

Options
bellabijou
bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
Hi everyone :-)

I really could use some help staying motivated and accountable ( but in a friendly supportive way, not in a "do better or else" kinda way LOL). I was doing really well until late November hit. I run my own small jewellery business and of course with the holidays life just got super busy. I struggled making time for the gym (anyone who runs their own business know there is no such thing as business hours), and was fitting meals in where I could. Surprisingly I stayed ok over Christmas, but then we had family in town for the last 2 weeks of Jan. They are major "foodies" and before I knew it about 7 pounds had stuck right back on :-(
Anyways, I promised myself I would make it into the low 150s by my 30th birthday, and that is June 10th. So I could really use some supportive friendly help. I would love any new friends, and look forward to participating here, and it hopefully giving me something to help motivate me and work towards.

Replies

• cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request. Welcome to the group!
  • bellabijou
    Options
    Thank you!! Looks like we have some very similar goals!
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Oh, June 10th is our wedding anniversary! It is a good goal date :) Feel free to add me if you would like
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the group! I am pretty new too to the group, but so far it has been wonderful, lots of great people.
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you a friend request.
  • wasmws1138
    Options
    Welcome to the group. Everyone here is always very supportive and provide excellent feedback and suggestions.
  • bellabijou
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I really hope I can get that scale moving again!
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I add you as a friend, I hope that's ok. I'm new here too.
  • bellabijou
    Options
    Yes the more supportive friends the better, thanks!
  • dellmech
    dellmech Posts: 113
    Options
    I think this group is JUST what you need! We have a GREAT group of people here!
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I invite you to participate in the weekend challenges with UMER .. (Burn 1000 calories ) :wink: