Which program to start with?

Options
DianaV86
DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
I am trying to decide which program to start with, Combat or Turbo Fire. I know eventually I will own both but can only afford one program for now.

I loved Combat when I took the class at my old gym (but then they got rid of les mills classes..ahhh!) so I decided to buy the at-home program. I went on to beachbody.com to order it and then started reading about Turbo Fire and it looks so fun!

I still plan to weight train 3x a week with whichever one I get so I won't be following the schedule 100%. From what I see I'm thinking I may get bored with Combat doing it 2-3x per week...Turbo FIre seems to have more variety. Thoughts and opinions? I appreciate your input...I'm excited to start either way!

Replies

• dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I can only speak for Combat..
    Combat doesn't have just "Combat" routines.. There are two HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) routines, one called "Power" that is weight lifting with cardio and one with "Plyo." There is also an upper body targeted routine (Upper Body Blow Out) and a lower body targeted (Lower Body Lean Out), a stretch routine, an abs routine and 5 "Combat routines" 30 minute studio version, 30 minute Live version, 45 minute studio, 60 minute studio and 60 minute Live. I completed my 60 days over 2 weeks ago and I'm still doing the routines because they are just so much fun.. The live routines have an awesome amount of energy tied to them..
    You will enjoy either of the program you have mentioned, and, honestly, I doubt you'll get bored with either of them..
    Good luck with whichever you decide..
    **Dale**