Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Beachbody at home workouts - free coaching

As a long time user and believer of MyFitnessPal, I can't say enough about how important it is to track what you are putting in to your body daily. That said, I am also a firm believer in good, solid workout and fitness programs. I have been using Beachbody programs for about 3 years now and have had such fantastic results that I became a Beachbody Coach last summer. With the motivation, support and accountability I received from my coach which helped my success, I now get to pay that forward and help others reach all of their health and fitness goals. It truly has become my passion.

If you are interested in finding a fitness program that works for you or the highest quality nutritional products on the market today such as Shakeology, please send me a message, email me at coachkpb@gmail.com, find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/kevin.butz.92 or go to my website www.ZenithFitness.net and click contact me or sign up for a free team beachbody account. Let me help you reach your goals and surpass them. As always, my services are 100% free.

Thanks, everyone! Hope to hear from you soon.

Kevin Butz
Independent Team Beachbody Coach