3-1-13

Options
nessa2BFit
nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
hello all hope you all want to keep going...
first way in in feb
last week 240.4
this week 238.4

that is minus -2 lbs !!! which is deceptive as i gained 2 lbs last weekend so actually down 4 !!!

lost 11 lbs last month awesome !!!!

Replies

• TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    First week 185.2
    Second week 182.8
    Third week 179.1
    Last week 175.0
    This week 172.8

Weekly loss of 2.2
    Monthly loss of 12.4

Not too bad for missing quite a few days from being sick 2 x this month.

first way in in feb
    last week 240.4
    this week 238.4

that is minus -2 lbs !!! which is deceptive as i gained 2 lbs last weekend so actually down 4 !!!

I was going to ask if we were going to keep going! I think its a great idea!
    Congrats on your loss for the month AND bringing back down the weight gained from your Bday weekend. That is truly awesome!! 11 lbs in a month is huge!
  • nessa2BFit
    Options
    First week 185.2
    Second week 182.8
    Third week 179.1
    Last week 175.0
    This week 172.8

Weekly loss of 2.2
    Monthly loss of 12.4

Not too bad for missing quite a few days from being sick 2 x this month.

first way in in feb
    last week 240.4
    this week 238.4

I was going to ask if we were going to keep going! I think its a great idea!
    Congrats on your loss for the month AND bringing back down the weight gained from your Bday weekend. That is truly awesome!! 11 lbs in a month is huge!

i did not know if i would be the only one posting... i tell you having to be accountable to someone for a weekly weigh in has helped me so much...

wtg on the 12.4 lbs lost !!!! looking forward to next month i have grown so much this month in how much i could do... when i started feb i was only doing 10 min on eliptical now i did my first 30 min program all at same time didn't know if i would make it but i did... and even added 15 min in evening which i hope to add onto...
  • homeechez
    homeechez Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yay for keeping it going!!!!

I was going to ask if we can do a March thing as well.

252.1- last weigh in

253.1- yesterday.

It is all good.
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    3/1/13 weight is 149. That is up 3 lbs from January, and February I've been up and down. Feeling disappointed today.
    3/4/13 weight is 150. Yikes!! Going up. I didn't record it on my report because I have to get back down to 146. I refuse to go up in weight, even though I am!

Had a couple of personal "failures" or "disappointments" last month so I'm gonna blame it on that. It's funny, I actually KNOW when I'm gonna forgo my good eating plan and decide to eat too much. I let my disappointments guide my weight loss. I had to will myself to go to the pool and swim laps on Saturday. I tell you, if one thing had gotten in my way, I would have had a pity party and not gone to the pool.

I'll weigh in next Monday, and knowing that may get my mind thinking that I have to lose this weight. Why are emotions and weight loss/gain tied so tightly together!? It's crazy!! I think it's like someone who is a cutter - they are feeling disappointment in themselves and hurting themselves is their way of dealing with it. I use food to deal with my disappointments. Like I'm not worthy to weigh less. It's crazy thinking!

Ok, I'm through ranting. Thanks to those who read it. :flowerforyou:
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i did not know if i would be the only one posting... i tell you having to be accountable to someone for a weekly weigh in has helped me so much...

wtg on the 12.4 lbs lost !!!! looking forward to next month i have grown so much this month in how much i could do... when i started feb i was only doing 10 min on eliptical now i did my first 30 min program all at same time didn't know if i would make it but i did... and even added 15 min in evening which i hope to add onto...

Thanks! I am glad there are others around still checking in here as well. This is an awesome thing we have going!
    Congrats on the Elliptical. Eventually you'll be up to an hour or so and not even know it!
    March is going to be a rough place for me. After the procedure I will miss at least two days at the gym and/or Insanity. Mentally going to be very rough even when I can go back to working out. BUT with that being said, I still plan to kick March's *ss!

Yay for keeping it going!!!!

I was going to ask if we can do a March thing as well.

252.1- last weigh in

253.1- yesterday.

It is all good.

I am glad others are in as well! I think it has been great. Even if its only a small handful of us, its better than alone!
    3/1/13 weight is 149. That is up 3 lbs from January, and February I've been up and down. Feeling disappointed today.
    3/4/13 weight is 150. Yikes!! Going up. I didn't record it on my report because I have to get back down to 146. I refuse to go up in weight, even though I am!

Had a couple of personal "failures" or "disappointments" last month so I'm gonna blame it on that. It's funny, I actually KNOW when I'm gonna forgo my good eating plan and decide to eat too much. I let my disappointments guide my weight loss. I had to will myself to go to the pool and swim laps on Saturday. I tell you, if one thing had gotten in my way, I would have had a pity party and not gone to the pool.

I'll weigh in next Monday, and knowing that may get my mind thinking that I have to lose this weight. Why are emotions and weight loss/gain tied so tightly together!? It's crazy!! I think it's like someone who is a cutter - they are feeling disappointment in themselves and hurting themselves is their way of dealing with it. I use food to deal with my disappointments. Like I'm not worthy to weigh less. It's crazy thinking!

Rant away, but know that March will be better!
  • nessa2BFit
    Options

feel free to rant anytime !!! i just read a quote that says yesterday is over... all your slip ups are forgiven... the score is zero make it positive today.

i know how you feel i have been through it so many times... you can do it i know you can. what is helping me is when i don't feel like finishing or i am tired and don't want to work out... i say 20's over and over til i can get pumped up because that is what i want to see so bad is 229 ...

!!!! You got this !!!
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! It's so nice to log on and someone has spoken specifically to me. Ha! Yeah, I'm spoiled! :love: But truly it is motivating. We can do this!! :drinker: