March ! Ready , Set, Go , March !!!

Options
Discipline is the mosting" dissing " distressful cocept when it comes to exercise, eating "right" and sticking to it. Well guess what am joining with you to " diss" discipline and just DO IT . Yes for March for one month am stepping to it and will achidve that goal . Starting at 207.2 on April 1st I pledge to be below that 200 marker . Lets go March-ers , March to that goal whatever it is for March we're Marching to it .

Replies

• charlsieann
    Options
    I am 173 and WILL be 163 at the end of March! Whoooop Whooop I'm ready!!
  • Dartgal73
    Dartgal73 Posts: 11
    Options
    I quit smoking three months ago, and unfortunately gained weight in the process. I knew it would happen, but now it's time to lose it! My goal is to lose a modest 6 pounds this month. Anything more would be a bonus! I have a lot to lose, but slowly, I WILL get there!
  • xbloomerbrigade
    xbloomerbrigade Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    My goal for march is 10-15 pounds. Fingers crossed! :D
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I haven't had much success with the scale moving downward.. I am building muscle however.. I hope... fingers crossed the the weight just falls off this month.. I would take 5lbs... Stick with those goals ladies..
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I think my goal this month is to stick to my C25K plan and get half way thru it. Also, I would love to have my size 8 clothes become lose again.
  • Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I would love to go from 185 to 180 this month.
    , but the scale does not seem to be moving. I am doing a challenge of 150 mile in March, so that's my biggest challenge and hopefully it will help move the scale. At the very least I will be way more fit and have had accomplished something I've never done in my whole life,