First 4 weeks done! Down 2lbs and 2 1/2 inches (pics)

Options
Starlage
Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
Hello! I'm really pleased with my one month results. Looking at the schedule I have posted on my wall, another 16 weeks seems so daunting but since I'm already shrinking and it's only been 30 days, that gives me encouragement to keep going!

I've only lost a couple of pounds this month but over all in inches I've lost 2 1/2, so that's awesome! I don't see a lot of changes in the pics yet, but my abdomen's less chunky all around, so woohoo!

Time to keep going!!

8de4e538-4e2b-4075-b533-36471280357d.jpg

TF30days2.jpg

Replies

• Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a change! Everything is 'pulling in' nicely. You're doing great! :)

Monie
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Looking good! It looks like a lot more than 2.5in especially around your middle!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    great results, starlage! You look great
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm going to start next week and this gives me hope!
  • Starlage
    Options
    thanks!! My waist and gut have had the biggest changes for sure. Hoping this next 4 weeks will show more changes in my thighs and butt!
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    way to go dear!! :D
  • babylonheat
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! I hope I get results like yours :)
  • Starlage
    Options
    thank you! About a week to go and I'll take 60 day pics! Again, *I* don't notice big visual changes, but I'm sure others do. I'll share.
  • jtempalski
    Options
    You are doing great! I am just heading into week for today! So come next week it will be my 30 days. I haven't seen much weight loss, but feel like I see a difference. I know for sure my stamina is starting to get higher! Keep up the good work!
  • Jaidnoire
    Jaidnoire Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I'm starting week 4 today so I hope that I can boast the same in the next week.. :) Very nice....
  • kaszay
    kaszay Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's been 30 days since your post, sooooo.... how is it now? after 60 days? I'm very curious :)
  • Prettygirl150
    Prettygirl150 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow ... you look like you lost so much more. Congrats!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Definitely a change! That 1 roll of back fat that was on the left side, is now gone!
    And your stomach looks smaller, NICE JOB!!! KEEP IT UP!
  • Starlage
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! Unfortunately in my 60 day pics I didn't notice many changes- not as dramatic as the first month. I think my body likes the HIIT workouts, so I'm glad to get back to them! The second month it was all cardio fire workouts with 2 strength workouts a week- now int he 3rd month it's HIIT three times a week with Fire cardio three times a week and strength three times a week. WHEW! I think I'm definitely going to see changes this next month.

From 30 days to 60 days- my boobs shrunk half an inch and my upper arms shrunk 1/4 inch, and I went down three pounds. Hoping to get better results this time next month!