Light Indulgence

Options
aakaakaak
aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
Wonder Woman appears to be trapped in someone's evil lair, so I'll save the day and post one up:

Ever get those cravings for something disgustingly delicious, then you go out without thinking and enjoy the heck out of it? It's fun while it lasts, but then you check out how many calories you just ate and cry silently in your underwear into your empty tub of Ben & Jerry's? Just me? Heh, this is awkward...

So anyway, lets not do that today, but still indulge yourself. Instead of getting that delicious venti moca frappachino with lemon cake (a total of 990 calories), find something lighter, but still delicious. If you want to substitute sugar for artificial sweetener, then go that route. If you want to do it by reduced portions, maybe get a 280 calorie tall, instead of the 500 calorie venti and skip the iced lemon loaf. Are you into nuts and berries? Go for it.

Today's challenge: Indulge yourself on fewer calories. (Remember to calculate before you masticate*!)

*Masticate means to chew your food. :wink:

Replies

• diva_kate
    diva_kate Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm indulging in a Bridgeport Kingpin double red ale tonight. Yummmmmm. :happy:
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!!! If I was trapped by an evil villain should you be saving me right now?!?!? Hmmmm?!?! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!! I so appreciate you Green Lantern!

Anyhoo, last night I wanted a brownie so baaaaaad but not enough calories:happy: so I had a coffee hard candy a friend brought me from her country. SMILING!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Jicima for lunch and dinner.......mmmm, so sweet and crunchy. And then 3 tsp of stevia in my tea. :happy:
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the challenge Sir Aak! Warrior Cupcake of the Back Left Corner, of the Truly Fit Tribe, under the leadership of Warrior Goddess Shawn checking in!
    Sorry I'm late to the challenge, I was helping some wonderful people help save the children of St Judes tonight.

If WW is trapped in an evil lair, we must round up the rest of the Warriors to form a posse and rescue her!

I will have to research the challenge tonight seeing as it's a little late to indulge, but I have been informed that Mc Donalds has put out their Shamrock Shakes.... I will need to investigate these to see if I can have one.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I had the calories to cover it, but I was craving hot wings and I took them. The order was for 8, but 6 fit in my calories. Does anyone have a good alternative? They are one of my downfalls. :)
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I calculated before I masticated today; it helped me stay within my calorie limit even though I ate out.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I had the calories to cover it, but I was craving hot wings and I took them. The order was for 8, but 6 fit in my calories. Does anyone have a good alternative? They are one of my downfalls. :)

Ms 0407 for the Super-Bowl instead of wings I had buffalo chicken strips.