My 10-Tall Clothes???

Options
matchpoint312
matchpoint312 Posts: 22 Member
Hi ladies. I have about 15 pairs of 10 Tall pants from Banana and JCrew that I am going to post on Ebay unless you know of a better way to get these out to tall gals that can use these pants. 70% are professional styles (wool, crepe, etc.). Most Black. A few are cute pencil/stretch pants. I also have a grey BR suit and some skirts.

If anyone has advice on how to sell in bulk on Ebay or other tall women clothing communities...please email me on MFP.

I held on to them thinking I would get back to a size 10 but I am very comfortable in my size 12 and I know that someone out there would benefit from a great deal.

Thanks -- Chicago Tall Gal

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I have about 15 pairs of 10 Tall pants from Banana and JCrew that I am going to post on Ebay unless you know of a better way to get these out to tall gals that can use these pants. 70% are professional styles (wool, crepe, etc.). Most Black. A few are cute pencil/stretch pants. I also have a grey BR suit and some skirts.

If anyone has advice on how to sell in bulk on Ebay or other tall women clothing communities...please email me on MFP.

I held on to them thinking I would get back to a size 10 but I am very comfortable in my size 12 and I know that someone out there would benefit from a great deal.

Thanks -- Chicago Tall Gal

can't believe no one bit on this!!!! I just went below a 10 tall int an 8 or I would definitely have wanted these! I sell on Ebay too and it is just such a pain! Maybe post a pic or 2???
  • Mommyjenlynn
    Mommyjenlynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in pics. I am currently a 10 tall but sometimes I shift into an 8 tall depending on maker of pants.Any gap items? I love the fit of their pants and capris.

I am currently in school but will need professional clothes too when I am done.
  • lovelylauz02
    lovelylauz02 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I could surely take them off your hands.

When I sold in bulk on Ebay, I would just sell at a "lot" and describe what was there, put up about two good pics, set the price and go from there. I have found Ebay to be really easy to get rid of old clothes.

I just found this thread. Please message me or reply if you still have the clothes and want to get rid of them with someone on here :)

Thanks