Hello Everyone!

Nique85
Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
Hey ladies,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I just completed my first week of strong lifts. I am really drawn to lifting and I am so happy I found out about 5x5 through MFP. I am a mommy to a 18 month old daughter and want to lose the rest of my baby weight. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Welcome,

Great for you for starting. I'm sure you'll have fun and get great results. Plus you should get some cardio in soon, that baby will keep you moving.

Gl and stick to it.

PS I am the token guy around here so dont be surprised if you look at my profile lol.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Welcome to the group. Our most active thread is the chat thread where we'll talk about how our workouts are going or just random stuff in life. The posts can get pretty entertaining. Even if you don't want to hang out in the chat thread, feel free to create posts about progress or questions. It's an incredibly accepting and motivating group, and I love it here.
  • Soosannah
    Soosannah Posts: 270 Member
    Hey ladies,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I just completed my first week of strong lifts. I am really drawn to lifting and I am so happy I found out about 5x5 through MFP. I am a mommy to a 18 month old daughter and want to lose the rest of my baby weight. Feel free to add me!

Welcome, I'm a noob too. Finished my 3rd workout yesterday and so far absolutely love it. The ladies are great around here and I like it.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Welcome!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Hi, and welcome! :)

:flowerforyou:
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!