Back at it again!

Options
andrea464
andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
Hello!
I started this group last year before our WDW trip in the fall. Sadly, I didn't really do much to better myself and am still in the same shape (round) as I was last year!
We're going to be visiting my sister and her family in San Diego in June. We'll also be spending a day or two at DisneyLand. I'm so stinking excited! However that brings about new/old concerns. I don't want the worry of fitting into an airline seat. I want to be comfortable on my flight! I want to look good in my pictures. I want to have fun! I want to wear cute dresses and shoes!

Replies

• joy4824
    joy4824 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I used to live in California and have been to Disneyland many times, but all my pictures are of me way bigger than I would like. So this time I plan on losing the weight before I head back to California in September. I want to be proud of the pictures and have the energy to keep up with my friends. So here is to losing the weight and feeling great.
  • moonlightmama
    moonlightmama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! So I have been on this site for almost one day and this is my first posting. :) I was looking through the different groups and smiled when I came across this group. We surprised the kids with a trip to Disney World in February and are headed back in June - I really try to avoid being in the pictures and I would prefer to have more energy than I do now. I think I only have 6-7 weeks before we go, but that could be anywhere from 5-12 pounds! That would be great!
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hello! So I have been on this site for almost one day and this is my first posting. :) I was looking through the different groups and smiled when I came across this group. We surprised the kids with a trip to Disney World in February and are headed back in June - I really try to avoid being in the pictures and I would prefer to have more energy than I do now. I think I only have 6-7 weeks before we go, but that could be anywhere from 5-12 pounds! That would be great!

Welcome! I love that Disney is so accomodating to those like me who are way overweight, but it'd be a great feeling to have energy!
    Good luck! What are you doing to prepare?