Options
nikki01995
nikki01995 Posts: 4 Member
Hey i am 18 and my name is nicole and well i'm new to this group. I used to be a vegetarian, but I had some issues at home so I became a pescatarian. It has almost been two years and i am so happy i changed. i love seafood :)

Replies

• juliaskater
    juliaskater Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yaaaay!!! Go nicole :) I am a pescie too and wee can do this!!! i think imma go jogging later u should too and txt me!!
  • Meli311ssa
    Meli311ssa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a pescatarian too! I nned to lose 10 pounds and baked fish and steamed shrimp with veggies is definitely the way to go. Keep track of iron, carbs, sugar, and protein! Cheers to good
    health!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Pescatarian for 7+ years now. I usually have seafood about twice a week. It's an eating style that works very well for my daughter and me. I enjoy having seafood occasionally and it makes dinner invitations easier. My MIL makes me baked stuff fish for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Yum!
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Pescatarian for 7+ years now. I usually have seafood about twice a week. It's an eating style that works very well for my daughter and me. I enjoy having seafood occasionally and it makes dinner invitations easier. My MIL makes me baked stuff fish for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Yum!

I need a MIL like that! I've never tried stuffing fish...looking up recipes now!
  • amyjrunner
    amyjrunner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm a 29 y/o pescatarian runner that was vegan (4 months+) turned vegetarian (1 year) turned pescatarian (over a year) and don't plan on changing for a while! I grew up and live in Maryland by the Chesapeake Bay so giving up seafood is almost a crime lol. I feel this lifestyle is working great for me! :happy:
  • ThebabyYak
    ThebabyYak Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    happy to join :smile:
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Amanda and I have spent the past year and a half as a low carb eater but I have been feeling like I really should look into vegetarianism.I was so excited to find this group b/c it still includes things I love like fish and eggs and other dairy products.I look forward to learning more about the pescatarian lifestyle in the days and weeks to come.:happy: