MOTIVATION

Options
JennKoz529
JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
So I do all my exercise down in my basement. My basement has been converted into the kids play area/man cave! So every night when I go down to do my workout I stare at a poster of a confused John Belushi with BEER written across his shirt! NOT very motivating!!!! One of the reasons I decided to do 30DS is because I will be going to Jamaica the first week of May and I want to get rid of the winter fat!!!! So, yesterday I printed out a few pictures of where we will be staying in Jamaica and I am going to hang them over Mr. Belushi and his beer!!!! (Don't get me wrong, I love Animal House!!!)

What is everyone else do to stay motivated??? What is your true motivation????

Replies

• ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea!!

I pin my fitspirations onto one of my boards on Pinterest. If you're interested check it out and feel free to pinch any you like the look of! :smile:

http://pinterest.com/catholicmummy/fitspiration/
  • LupeIsHealthy
    Options
    I was thinking about making a calendar with the days in March and cross them off as I go! Also I wanted to print out my before pics and pictures of hot bodies to motivate me. Taking pictures really mortified me but it made me want it even more.... =)
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Taking pictures really mortified me but it made me want it even more.... =)

^^^ This!

Nothing like seeing yourself in photos to show just how big you really are! I don't think I have ever really thought of myself as being hugely overweight, but I am and seeing a photo is a stark reality of that!
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My motivation is that my stepbrother, as well as my childhood friend will be coming to visit in September and it would be awesome for me to have 60 or 70 pounds off by then. They wouldn't recognize me!

I'm only at the beginning of my weight loss so I need to put in as much effort as I can while I'm still in the time frame to have great results. I know it'll only slow down and get tougher as I get closer to goal.