Need more geeky friends!!!

Options

Replies

• KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I've just joined this group and I want some more geeky/nerdy friends for sure!
  • artsycella
    artsycella Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Ooh, me! Pick me!
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    LOVE the username!!! I cosplay River Song, so please do feel free to add me (that goes for everyone else).
  • sire137
    sire137 Posts: 41
    Options
    with a screen name like that, how can we resist?
  • tkammiam
    tkammiam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    /raise hand, pick me.
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me! Let's nerd it up :)
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Me me me :bigsmile:
    Happy to meet new friends who share more than my wish to get fit!
    All Nerds, Geeks and In-Betweens welcome :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin:
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I was born a nerd/geek. It's in my blood. Everyone should add me :)
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    me too! please! the more the merrier, geekiness is added bonus.
  • animelose2012
    Options
    you can add me too! Anime, manga and cosplayer, gamer of rpg's.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Oooo! Oooo! Pick me! Pick me!! :D
  • Idris42
    Idris42 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many geeky friends. :)
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Let's see: I run Linux on the desktop, supported the Ouya, Shadowrun and Wasteland Kickstarters, have a random d12 sitting next to my keyboard, and my iPad 1 is a dedicated MAME machine in an iCade cabinet.

My first computer was a VIC-20 (with 16K RAM expander, eventually), and my first typo was made on an IBM punchcard in 1972. I finished Zork before Zork II came out. My first modem was a 300 baud with a RS-232 interface to my VIC. I had to dial by hand. On a rotary phone. I had to write my own terminal software too, since none was available.

I had a pilot when it was originally sold by US Robotics. I had a Blackberry when it was just a 2-way pager and not a phone. I had a Turbo Express.

Etc.

Do I make the cut? If so, add me!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many geeky friends. :)

Right....just bring your own bandwidth ;)
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Geeks shall inherit the earth!

*resurrect*
  • Aquamum9
    Options
    Me me me! I don't have enough awesome geeky friends. We all must stick together :-)
  • txteva
    txteva Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    UK based geek here :-) I'm in to Doctor Who, Star Wars, Ghostbusters (check out my user pic - I figured me battling Stay Puft Marshmallow man was a good icon for battling the bulge!)

Just starting my long journey in to a healthier weight and hopefully more cosplay options!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    UK based geek here :-) I'm in to Doctor Who, Star Wars, Ghostbusters (check out my user pic - I figured me battling Stay Puft Marshmallow man was a good icon for battling the bulge!)

Just starting my long journey in to a healthier weight and hopefully more cosplay options!

You going to MCM this year?
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I love SciFi and Fantasy, movies, novels, etc. Huge Doctor Who, Start Trek, Firefly and Star Wars fan. I also read comic books. NY Comicon is this weekend, I am so excited :)

Note: I am working about 12 hours a day right now and not as active here as I would like to be. I also am traveling for work. Was in Germany and Spain, soon headed to UK and South Africa.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Sci-fi/fantesy geek here. Love Doctor Who, All star treks (except enterprise -it doesn't exsist in my mind) x-files ,star wars and I have enough books to start a library