March Madness

Options
vendygirl
vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
Okay I actually loathe basketball but the catch phrase is nice.

My goals this month are as follows:

-Lose 5lbs (or more if I can manage 8 that would be awesome)
-Walk 3-4 times a week, increasing my pace and time (got 13.1 to walk on May 7th)
-Up my PT exercise sets by 1 new set each week, ie 1 set of 10 reps added each week

I think that is enough..

And why the low activity non-moms? This group used to be rocking all the time.

Hope everyone is well

Replies

• basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Okay I actually loathe basketball but the catch phrase is nice.

My goals this month are as follows:

-Lose 5lbs (or more if I can manage 8 that would be awesome)
    -Walk 3-4 times a week, increasing my pace and time (got 13.1 to walk on May 7th)
    -Up my PT exercise sets by 1 new set each week, ie 1 set of 10 reps added each week

I think that is enough..

And why the low activity non-moms? This group used to be rocking all the time.

Hope everyone is well

Good for you, Vendy! Gotta have goals. Yeah, the people in this group as well as many of my other MFP friends seem to have lost their mojo. Sometimes I log in and I can almost hear the crickets chirping and I wonder "Where is everybody?!?" Weight loss is tough and it's hard to stay motivated for the long haul. I hope everyone finds their way back eventually.
  • anewpath
    anewpath Posts: 200
    Options
    Good goals Vendy! I'm hoping to drop about 10 this month, we'll see. I need to up my workout time, diet has been spot on during the week but not so much on the weekend so I need improvement there too. I'm not on the forums much because I use the app on my phone more often than not, but I'm still around.

Hang in there ladies!!!
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Good luck Anew! 10 lbs. would put you almost at your goal weight -- YAY!
  • anewpath
    anewpath Posts: 200
    Options
    Good luck Anew! 10 lbs. would put you almost at your goal weight -- YAY!

Oh, good point! I had not thought about that, thanks for pointing it out!!!
  • onebookwonder
    onebookwonder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm here and happy to visit the land of my people! LOL I'd be happy to friend anyone who'll have me! :)