7. River_Song

People who gained were:
8. MFPFriend
9. chickabittie

People who DID NOT CHECK IN!!!! were:
10. Irishblonde2011
11. gabriel martinez
12. Angelwings22

The Week 5 challenge is to drink 8 glasses of water everyday (if you are already drinking 8 up it to 10 glasses every day) AND to stay under your daily recommended amount of sodium for the week.

The Punishment challenge (for people #6 - #12 in the list): Try a Zumba class (if you already do Zumba - try a spin class - or buy a new DVD). If you don't want to drop $$ for a class look on YouTube as there are a bunch of videos on there! AND you need to do 100 crunches or bicycle crunches everyday.

Remember to check in with your weight on Saturday (before 8 p.m. EST). I'm not your mom and I hate having to remind EVERYBODY! :) (P.S. Good job to the people who actually do it without being reminded!!)

Replies

• Chickabittie
    Options
    100 bicycle crunches??!! Imma gonna cry! haha! Oh man, I'm gonig to be hurting!

congrats to those who lost!
  • spring_breeze
    Options
    These crunches are killing me, gonna do my best to win this week mostly to avoid doing these crunches next week;)!
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've gotten in my water everyday, 100 standing crunches, and I did a new 10 minute video on demand.