One of my former schools.

Options
dbrightwell1270
dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
A friend from A&M posted this on Facebook. I wonder how many rejections he received and if this would work with women older than college-age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq-bsGWtjfU

Replies

• julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow, that IS wassup- can you put your number in my phone? I love that they thought he was an idiot when he complimented them, laughed a little more when he complimented himself, but when it was really about the girl and phone- they were pretty willing.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! I think at that age it comes across more as funny because guys are expected to be a little more immature and the girls are used to them doing stupid things to impress them.

I've heard versions of it at the bar...."I'm hot, you're hot. We should date"; "All these other guys are losers, give me your number"; etc. While they are good for a laugh, I can honestly say that it's never worked. I like confidence in a man, but I prefer a good conversation to school age hair pulling.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else notice the guy got really nervous whenever a girl actually agreed to put in her number? Haha that was cute.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else notice the guy got really nervous whenever a girl actually agreed to put in her number? Haha that was cute.

Hahaha!! It was! I really do love watching the younger guys and their "game". It reminds me of my younger brothers and how goofy they are. :)