Introductions!

Options
2»

Replies

• aanaheldd
    aanaheldd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I hope it's okay that I'm a couple months behind everyone on the introductions but I feel like it would be nice to be a part of this group. I'm Ana. I have recently been putting on more and more weight so I knew I needed to rejoin MFP. I am 23, 5'11, 247lbs. My goal weight is hopefully 190. But my August I hope to be comfortable in my Bridesmaids dress.

I am excited to be in a group with awesome women!
  • aanaheldd
    aanaheldd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I hope it's okay that I'm a couple months behind everyone on the introductions but I feel like it would be nice to be a part of this group. I'm Ana. I have recently been putting on more and more weight so I knew I needed to rejoin MFP. I am 23, 5'11, 247lbs. My goal weight is hopefully 190. But my August I hope to be comfortable in my Bridesmaids dress.

I am excited to be in a group with awesome women!
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Katie. I am a single mom of a 11 year old daughter. I am 45 pounds away from my goal weight. my focus is on eating healthy and to stop binge eating/ undereating. I am going to use my food diary to write down any patterns of binging . I know this will help me. I welcome any buddies who want to add me