Day 2 of my juice-fest

TikiTanya
TikiTanya Posts: 17 Member
I decided to try a juice fast and it's the morning of Day 2. So far, so good. Not a ton of energy and fighting off some thoughts in my brain. Day one went better than expected. I am hoping to do at least 5 days. Weekends for me would be tough to make it thru I think. I exercise quite a bit and I am still feeling out how much I will be capable of this week.
Would love to hear from anyone else currently doing the same!

Replies

• cinemaone
    cinemaone Posts: 15 Member
    Hi Tanya! I'm one day ahead of you. I hope you're still on it! It's amazing the difference I feel. I don't feel hungry as much as feel a little bit slower at everything. Like I'm processing at a different speed.
    I make 3 juices a day, supplement with a naked juice combo drink (no added sugar) while at work and then I buy one out at my local juice bar.
    I'd love to hear how your day 3 is going.
  • bfridey
    bfridey Posts: 25
    Hi Guys,
    I am on Day one of my juice fast and I wholeheartedly commend you both!
    I am looking at pieces of fruit and veg thinking i should EAT something... I'm even looking at muffins, donuts, junky food i wouldn't normally eat and considering it.
    Does this happen to you? I am having mad cravings for some pasta!

I've made three massive juices for today and just finished the 2nd one (its 2pm here in Australia).
    Any advice for a newbie- I think i'm ready to cave and dive head first into a stirfry tonight!