Rules - Please Read!!!!

Options
melonerski
melonerski Posts: 311 Member
Weigh ins will be on Sundays. I will need your weekly weigh in/measurements no later than Sunday (March 10th) night so that I can update the spreadsheet. Our week will run Monday through Sunday so you will have until Sunday night to complete each weeks challenges and Monday will start the next week.

I will post our weekly challenges in the spreadsheet.....if you would like to do your own challenge that is perfectly fine just let me know what you would like your week to say so I can input it for you (or u can change it urself). We do not have to all do the same if we do not want to i know some people do and some people don't.

If you have any suggestions for our challenges please let me know!!!!!!

make sure u weigh in every week, the measurements you can do every 2 weeks or monthly, however u want to do it but make sure you weight in because thats how i base who is still active. IF YOU MISS WEIGHING IN 2 WEEKS IN A ROW WITHOUT TELLING ME THEN I DELETE YOU FROM THE SPREADSHEET BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR NOT ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING. once we get going and you can see the spreadsheet it will make more sense, i promise! haha

Please get me your starting weight and then I will put ur info into the spreadsheet.

Replies

• KathyR714
    KathyR714 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!!
  • erinlmatta
    erinlmatta Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is so great. Thank you for doing this! If you need any help - let me know! :)
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thanks erinlmott =D i will
  • 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am excited to start! Thanks for starting the group!
  • MsEye
    MsEye Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group!!
  • agrooters4
    Options
    I have been in need of some support and motivation. Thank you for doing this . I too can help if you need anything. I will post my starting weight/ measurements soon.
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i WOULD LIKE TO JOIN.
  • 1MTchocolatier
    Options
    Looking forward to this. . hoping it gives me the kick in the you know where to get going. . . . .
    Weight=203#
    chest=42
    waist=37
    hips=47
    Thanks!