Introduce yourself :)

Options
Hi, my name is Al. I've recently finished P90X and have started INSANITY on 2/1/2013. Since I started my fitness journey on 10/9/2012, I've lost about 28 lbs and 14% body fat.

I also have recently started seeing my 6 packs. Yay!!

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Anjy. I recently completed the TF/CLX hybrid and I'm now on week 5 of P90x Classic.
  • bodylanguage
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kristen! Thanks for the invite. On week 3 of Insanity!!
  • greeenerone
    Options
    Hi, I am on recovery week of insanity. I did 30 day shred and had been running on the treadmill for sometime but this is the first time I am combining exercise and calorie counting, I hope that I see some change. So far I have lost 4 kilos but I have since stalled although I can see my body firming-up.
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of p90x classic. I finished insanity in december :) and my name is chelsea
  • andeehrdz
    andeehrdz Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Andrea

About to start week two of Insanity tonight :) Maybe I'm a masochist, but I kinda love it. lol
  • LSotham
    LSotham Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lisa! I'm on week 5 of P90X Lean.
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lynda. I'm on week 5 of Insanity. It's harder than I thought, yet easier than I tought too. I love it though.
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! I'm Vanessa, and the gorgeous guy in my profile pic is my hubby, Matt!

I just finished my first round of Insanity this past weekend and, truly, it is one of the biggest accomplishments OF MY LIFE!!!
    I lost 14 lbs and a lot of inches! I was planning to move on to P90X but I'm seriously considering another round of Insanity, starting this coming Monday!......gulp!
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    Hello, all! I'm Vanessa, and the gorgeous guy in my profile pic is my hubby, Matt!

I just finished my first round of Insanity this past weekend and, truly, it is one of the biggest accomplishments OF MY LIFE!!!
    I lost 14 lbs and a lot of inches! I was planning to move on to P90X but I'm seriously considering another round of Insanity, starting this coming Monday!......gulp!

Hi Vanessa, congrats on finishing your first round of Insanity!! Awesome job! I'm starting month 2 tomorrow but I mix P90X into my recovery days sometimes. I did one round of P90X before Insanity and I loved it. It's one of the most well rounded workout ever introduced. I would highly recommend that you start P90X because 1) by working the muscles a bit more helps your body burn more calories and 2) its "muscle confusion" really challenges your body and for most people, they lose weight faster that way. :) I know I did.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    Most of you have probably seen my post in the start up thread. My name is Jeff. I am 33. I've done about 4 rounds of insanity, 3 of Asylum and i'm about to finish my first round of p90x.

happy to be part of an enthusiastic group.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    Since I started my fitness journey on 10/9/2013, I've lost about 28 lbs and 14% body fat.

way to bring it in the future bro! sorry couldnt resist
  • proton77
    Options
    Most of you have probably seen my post in the start up thread. My name is Jeff. I am 33. I've done about 4 rounds of insanity, 3 of Asylum and i'm about to finish my first round of p90x.

happy to be part of an enthusiastic group.

Awesome bro! Welcome back!
  • proton77
    Options
    Since I started my fitness journey on 10/9/2013, I've lost about 28 lbs and 14% body fat.

way to bring it in the future bro! sorry couldnt resist

LOL...good catch. Let me correct that.
  • spoiledwife12
    Options

Hi Vanessa, congrats on finishing your first round of Insanity!! Awesome job! I'm starting month 2 tomorrow but I mix P90X into my recovery days sometimes. I did one round of P90X before Insanity and I loved it. It's one of the most well rounded workout ever introduced. I would highly recommend that you start P90X because 1) by working the muscles a bit more helps your body burn more calories and 2) its "muscle confusion" really challenges your body and for most people, they lose weight faster that way. :) I know I did.

I do miss working out with weights! Thanks for the advice. Both programs are highly tempting!
  • proton77
    Options

I do miss working out with weights! Thanks for the advice. Both programs are highly tempting!

Cool...either bring it or dig deep :) Let us know what you ended up doing.
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, didn't know this thread was here! I'm Allyson, from Louisville, KY. I am starting week 3 of insanity. I did some of the 30 DS before starting, and I'm glad I did because I think it prepared me (if anything can prepare you). I have quite a bit of weight to lose, but I'm more focused on fitness and measurements. I had good results in the second fit test, so I think I'm on the right track. Good luck to everyone!
  • spoiledwife12
    Options

Cool...either bring it or dig deep :) Let us know what you ended up doing.

So, I tried to do another round of Insanity starting this past Monday. Uh...not gonna happen! Mentally, I'm just not ready to put myself through that for a while.

I've been doing Turbo Fire and some weight training since I finished Insanity and now I think it's time to do some P90X!!

BRING IT!!
  • proton77
    Options
    Vanessa - that's awesome! Glad that you're going to "bring it"! I'll be done with Insanity first week of April and will start my 2nd round of P90X on 4/8. I'll catch up!
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Carolyn and I'm starting week 2 of Insanity today. I'm just found the link to this group on a post in the community.
    I'm really glad I found it because I need some support and advice to keep pushing!
  • proton77
    Options
    Hello! My name is Carolyn and I'm starting week 2 of Insanity today. I'm just found the link to this group on a post in the community.
    I'm really glad I found it because I need some support and advice to keep pushing!

Welcome Carolyn! The more members joining this group the better! Let's post our accountability here everyday and encourage each other! Dig deep!