Before & After?

Options
Anyone wants to share their "before" and "after" (or "now") pics?

Replies

• tlkrallman
    Options
    When I started Insanity 4 weeks ago, I had no idea what I was getting into. The workouts are extremely difficult. I read a lot of reviews and I did a lot of research before purchasing the program. In those 4 weeks, I've watched guys at work who I would consider very physically fit quit the program because, "It's just too hard." I am not physically fit by any means, I've very over weight. I've also made a commitment to keep pushing after being told I would fail like everyone else who starts it and gives in, and I've pushed through 4 weeks, I can see and feel the difference in how my body is responding to the workouts. My resting heart rate has dropped, I recover much quicker, and I'm able to push myself harder and longer.

I've only dropped 1.3 pounds in that 4 weeks, but I've lost a total of 13.5 inches. I can see small changes, but my boyfriend is telling me the changes are huge. So without further ado... here they are.

2mmv3eu.jpg

23hvqth.jpg
  • LSotham
    LSotham Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    13.5" in 4 weeks is awesome! Way to go! Keep it up!
  • greeenerone
    Options
    Your body is toning up.
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    That's an actual proof that we should focus more on the inches than the scale. :) Great job!