Fruits for breakfast

Options
HI! I tried eating only fruits for breakfast today (banana, pear, dates) and I feel great, much more energy! What's your opinion on this? Should I do this everyday, but change up the kind of fruits? Thanks!

Replies

• Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

Eating fruit for breakfast is a great idea, i normally have a fruit smoothie most mornings, one thing you may want to be careful about it the amount of sugar your eating as some fruits can be extremely high in that regard
  • SarahSilkSugar
    SarahSilkSugar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    okay thanks I!l keep that in mind :D I love smoothies, my favorite is 'the glowing green smoothie' by Kimberly Snyder :)
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    that sounds delicious!
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    great ideas
  • WendyPawelko
    Options
    RECENTLY IT WAS POINTED OUT TO ME THAT THE FRUITS I LOVE...BANANAS, PINEAPPLE AND CHERRIES CARRY A LOT OF CARBS. I STARTED CHOOSING OTHER FRUIT SUCH AS RASPBERRIES, WATERMELON, STRAWBERRIES AND KIWI. I BLEND THEM WITH 0% FAT UNFLAVORED YOGURT. I LOVE IT, AND THEY HAVE A LOT LESS CALORIES.
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    RECENTLY IT WAS POINTED OUT TO ME THAT THE FRUITS I LOVE...BANANAS, PINEAPPLE AND CHERRIES CARRY A LOT OF CARBS. I STARTED CHOOSING OTHER FRUIT SUCH AS RASPBERRIES, WATERMELON, STRAWBERRIES AND KIWI. I BLEND THEM WITH 0% FAT UNFLAVORED YOGURT. I LOVE IT, AND THEY HAVE A LOT LESS CALORIES.

I tried this before and it's delicious. Thanks for reminding of a healthy choice!