LETS GET THE LAST FEW POUNDS OFF!!

Options
Hey EVERYONE!!
I have 15 pounds left to go! My son will be 6 months of the 19th. He just weaned himself two weeks early then wanted. SOOO I figured it was time to get the last few pounds that WOULD NOT come off while breastfeeding. I went back to being a vegetarian since I am no longer breastfeeding. Any advice on workouts I can do while interacting my 6 month old? Exercises to slim those tunderthighs I got while pregnant? OR Any advice on making my tummy toner? It is flat but still not toned...LOOSE SKIN!! Can't complain though..NO STRECH MARKS!!
THANKS!

Replies

• astronima
    astronima Posts: 35
    Options
    I would youtube some stroller strides workouts. We used to have a stroller strides class where I live, so I paid for it and went. It was fun and you interact with your baby during the whole thing! If you don't have it where you are, you can find the videos to look at the exercises. Basically it involves you, resistance bands, a stroller and your baby. :smile:
    If you can do it 3x a week it makes a HUGE difference. There are excercises that tone your thighs, tummy, arms, everything! It was a whole body workout. Since the classes closed down here, I do one night a week by myself and just go through the routine. It's fun for me and my little man. It also gets you and your baby outside which is a nice change from the indoor DVD's which IMO I can never do they don't peak my interest and I never feel like I got a workout with them.
  • MandyVeedoll
    MandyVeedoll Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My son just turned 6 months old and he's a super clingy baby. I only have 3 pregnancy pounds left to go and I have to do work outs at home sometimes too. I do sit ups holding him over head. I do thrusters with him (Squat down holding him and then push him up overhead on the way up) I do push ups with him below me and kiss him everytime I go down. He thinks its a game we play so it's a good time for us both. I do 3 rounds of 15-20 reps when I can't make it to the gym. And of course you can never go wrong with walking/joggin with the baby in the stroller.

I sent you a friend request so maybe we can help encourage each other!

Good luck.
  • payne9107
    Options
    I will have to look into both of those suggestions. I do want I can while he is napping or after he goes to bed, but some days I AM SO EXHAUSTED to do anything. Luckily, I am sticking to my calorie intake, and we walk at least 4 times a week. I have used his as a "weight" whenever we are playing, so I will keep in mind the push up with him under me. I sure wish there were more people that reply to any post in these groups. Good Luck to all and congrats on your baby!!