Been MIA

Options
izenzo
izenzo Posts: 57 Member
We had this season's flu make the rounds at my house. Was MIA while dealing with it myself and while my boys and hubby also had it. But I am back in action now. :)

Replies

• doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...glad to hear everybody is healthy once again!
  • izenzo
    izenzo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks...yes it was awful went from one to another so it was like 4 weeks in our house. And guys are such HUGE babies when they are sick.

I have a speaking engagement tonight. The whole "Go Red' thing took off. I am being asked to be on a committee of a local city to help incorporate healthy lifestyle changes. Something I never would have ever thought of being a part of before.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! The flu is being passed around my house too, but I think we are all over it now :happy:
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats on both being well and being part of the go red campaign. The flu hit here last Friday. Luckily it has only been my 5yr old and myself. We are better now. Hopefully we'll stay that way. My sister's family had it and she said about 3 days after you thought you were better the vomiting hit...ugh...did anyone else have a two stage flu? I'm really hoping that was just her local version.
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    It is hard to get it yourself when you run the house/kids! It took me almost a week to feel better!

I am glad you are back! Keep up your hard work!!