Inspiration!

Options
What inspires you? Is there a particular outfit you are dying to wear? Something you want to do? Post here!

Replies

• sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My kids inspire me! I never had energy to run & play with them. And i was over it! I wanted to enjoy my kids, i wanted my body to feel better! Now I am 25lbs down and about 10 to 15 more to go!
  • EndlessSunshine
    EndlessSunshine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My bikini inspires me. My A1C motivates me. My future as Mrs. Winter motivates me as well.
  • SJHughes09
    Options
    Stephanie, I feel you on the A1c. I'm afraid to know what mine is right now. And that is awesome, Sammii!!
  • EndlessSunshine
    Options
    I am getting my results from my latest A1C today. For the past 2 years it has been between 5.4-6.5. I am hoping for a 6.2, I am trying to keep it not too high but not too low. School has been effecting my insulin sensitivity because of all this sitting. Changed my insulin to carb ratio so that is always funtimes. Been making exercise a priority over homework and it is coming back down to more normal range. Long term versus short term is what my Husband always says about my health. :smile:
  • EndlessSunshine
    Options
    Another inspiration is other diabetic people. I feel that if I can do one thing in life it is to show people that you are limitless. Management is crucial, hopefully through personal experience I will help people.