Ladies who love Ladies

Options
1235»

Replies

• Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Lady who loves ladies here, from the UK and needing friends! feel free to add me :-)
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ladies who love Ladies, feel free to add me too
  • whitlisd
    whitlisd Posts: 85
    Options
    I love the ladies, all of them! Please feel free to add me. I'm low on LGBT friends at the moment and would love to interact with "my people!" haha
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Yea all the lady lovers!
  • sweetTN
    sweetTN Posts: 13
    Options
    Here's a girl who loves girls checking in... I also need support. Anyone can add me.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • solavarria
    solavarria Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I dont like ladies..... I love ladies with an adoring passion. treat them like the queens they are.... anyways. im up for some adds.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I dont like ladies..... I love ladies with an adoring passion. treat them like the queens they are.... anyways. im up for some adds.

Yes...........they are queens. They're beautiful and wonderful and omg i love ladies...........Gotta treat them right
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    i just LOVE ladies, hit me up
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    lesbian here. i love ladies. although my heart is taken by one specific woman. im open for friendships from other lesbian ladies. holla.
  • mjzzz
    mjzzz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • upsidedowncow
    Options
    Hi all, I'm an old buzzard, but still working hard to lose weight and get fit and healthy. I'm in Australia, and I've lost 48.5 pounds since January this year.

I go to the gym 4 days a week, and struggle to eat healthy food. Why does all the naughty stuff taste so good? I could eat my own weight in mangos. That's a lot of mangos.
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • fearthisfish42
    fearthisfish42 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi everyone add me