Just finished L1D2- Dying BUT Done! Woo hoo!

Options
Second day of 30DS complete! Wanted to die! I sweat SO much, and I guess I was making a TON of grunting noises (out of frustration and pain)....cause when was done my boyfriend said it sounded like I was having sex in there! LOL.....Oh god no!!! SO NOT sexy! haha..I don't even let him come near the room, Im so gross! I can't believe it BUT... I then did 36 mins of my elliptical...I am SO proud of myself. I have to keep this up...28 MORE DAYS!! Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I am curious to see how all my friends that are also doing the 30DS are doing today?!?!? Comment Please!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Schellie :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    haha, I won't let my husband be in the same room as me either when I do 30DS should I be doing it at a time when he's home. I banish him to the diining room with his laptop, lol! I'm a teacher and I only work half days so I usually work out after lunch before I go and collect my son from his school in the peace and quiet :smile: I'm reading this the day after you wrote it and so yesterday I completed Day 10 of Level 1 so feeling pleased... but... it was day 16 when I quit last time. I'm not quitting this time. I need to finish what I started.