Weigh-in

Options
TiaTia2003
TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
I just joined this group yesterday but would like to post my weekly weigh-in if that's ok. I really need the accountability.
Thursday is my weigh-in day and as I live in China, it's already Thursday here.

Today I was down 2.2 pounds which of course, I'm happy about but WW is concerned I'm losing too quickly.

I'm exactly 9 pounds away from my goal!

Replies

• skinnybitchmode01
    Options
    I wouldnt worry, I normally loose between 2-5 lbs per week depending on what Ive done so dont worry keep up the great work xxx
  • PumpkinDH
    Options
    Our Leader says that the higher weight loss is ok as long as your eating your points and getting in your Healthy Checks. Keep up your hard work.
  • TiaTia2003
    Options
    It's me, just checking in again. I didn't post last week's weigh-in which was exactly the same. I can't rememebr the last time I neither gained nor lost. I was so happy though as we had a fantastic brunch on Easter and I simply calculated it as all my weekly points.

This week I'm down another 2 pounds. So happy about this. I find it's really helping me track on MFP and WW. I think I was getting a little burned out on just tracking points so I am enjoying the "newness" of this. It also encourges me to reach for more veggies instead of just zero point fruit.

Hope everyone else is doing well with WW.
  • Pammilla2000
    Pammilla2000 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is on Tuesdays and I was down 1.2 this week.
  • TiaTia2003
    Options
    Just checking in again. Once again my weight is exactly the same. I'm starting to see a pattern of lose 2, stay the same, lose 2. Oh well, at least it's going in the right direction. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • Pammilla2000
    Options
    Today was my weigh in day and I lost 4.2 pounds. YAYYY!!! I am sooo excited. I cut back on the sugar and sodium last week and started back walking. We can do this!!! Be encouraged
  • TiaTia2003
    Options
    Today was my weigh in day and I lost 4.2 pounds. YAYYY!!! I am sooo excited. I cut back on the sugar and sodium last week and started back walking. We can do this!!! Be encouraged

Good for you. WW is all about making small changes that add up over time and obviously that worked for you. Keep up the great work. I am encouraged by your success!
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3 pounds this week for a total of 5! Woohoo!
  • Pammilla2000
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Pammilla2000
    Options

Good for you. WW is all about making small changes that add up over time and obviously that worked for you. Keep up the great work. I am encouraged by your success!

THANK YOU!!!!!
  • TiaTia2003
    Options
    Lost .2 this week. So thankful that it's down and not up as I had a small binge on Sunday. Just goes to show that you can get right back on track on Monday morning and the damage can be minimized.