Week 1 for March 3% Challenge

Options
lself0924
lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
Hey group!

Just FYI, if you send be a weight that is higher than your beginning weight I'll input last weeks weight for the week. Let's face it on any given day our weight can fluctuate a few pounds. The day after last weeks weigh-in I went up three pounds (that hurt). I did go back and look at my sodium intake and it was bad for several days.

Anyway, I believe if you do the right things consistently your body will respond positively in time!!!

This is not a cut throat competition, this is a forum to offer each other support and encouragement to help each other reach our weight loss goals. You all are doing so good! And several had different challenges this week!

Thanks and I'm glad I'm here with you all!

Lonnie

Replies

• that_Va_chick
    Options
    Thanks Lonnie. You know I know thew feeling about the weight gain. I just want to say keep up the good work everybody no matter what that scale says today!!
  • BethAnna89
    BethAnna89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You still are looking great dad!
  • lself0924
    Options
    Just waiting on one more weigh-in and we'll be good to go!
  • lself0924
    Options
    2684ac3f-d0c8-4473-8e3e-02fc385485a9_zpsba19d067.jpg

Great job everyone!
  • jriehl08
    jriehl08 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone.
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! You all did great!
  • lself0924
    Options
    Way to go everyone, 15.4 pounds for the team. Congrats to Nichole, that's incredible. Everyone should watch out for Josh next week. He's been doing all the right things, one morning his scales are going to drop.

I was stuck this last week for six days. Last night I went to the kitchen and I feed my hunger. Bam this morning, I woke of with weight loss. I don't understand it, but it was like my body was refusing to respond to my low calorie days. I tricked it last night.

I'm a science guy and I don't like mystical theories, what do you say!
  • that_Va_chick
    Options
    Woohoo!!! We rock as a team!!! Congrats everyone
  • BethAnna89
    BethAnna89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • jriehl08
    jriehl08 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    lol Im ok with the 0's on the board. I know Im losing as my measurement numbers are still going down little by little. The scale will start moving soon be it the number on the scale or the scale going out the window ;)~
  • nfkremer
    nfkremer Posts: 4
    Options
    we are a mighty fine group of losers! great job everyone!
  • lself0924
    Options
    we are a mighty fine group of losers! great job everyone!

Yes we are! I love it!!!