Dollhouse

Options
ElloSweetie
ElloSweetie Posts: 56 Member
Anyone else watch this show?? I loved it.

Replies

• skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I did enjoy it too. Sad that it lasted only 2 seasons. It had such potential!
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    It remains one of my favorite shows of all time. (Most Whedon shows are on that list.)

The end of the second season was one heck of a roller coaster ride! I really wish it could've gone on for as long as Whedon had originally planned. Whatever people say, Eliza Dushku wasn't *that* bad an actress. I've been re-watching BTVS recently and she sure as hell seemed to have more depth to her acting than Sarah Michelle Gellar did, and she went on to have that craptastic season 7 regardless! lol

Have to say I really liked the character of Topher, and the many faces of Victor. That guy pretty much stole the show more often than not!

Surprisingly enough i don't think I have a favorite episode in the bunch. Maybe I should rewatch it :)
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    I loved Eliza also. She was awesome as Faith but I really loved her as Echo. Got to meet her last November!
  • ElloSweetie
    ElloSweetie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Seems like my favorite shows are ALWAYS cancelled. DAMN RATINGS
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I watched it on Netflix. When it ended I needed more. Wanted to go to find Joss and make him write more. It was a fix I couldn't get.
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    We started watching in the last couple of weeks. I'm having a tough time getting hooked in --- since Echo doesn't have much of a personality in the first few episodes --- but we are hanging in there. Not the instant like Firefly
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Options
    I watched it on Netflix. When it ended I needed more. Wanted to go to find Joss and make him write more. It was a fix I couldn't get.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    Yea, I think the show didn't get as much of a chance as it should have (much like Firefly). And then of course, the end was near so the last part of season 2 felt rushed I thought.

Nerdybre, love your ticker pic, love Simon Pegg!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Highly underated show. We never missed it.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Options
    Yea, I think the show didn't get as much of a chance as it should have (much like Firefly). And then of course, the end was near so the last part of season 2 felt rushed I thought.

Nerdybre, love your ticker pic, love Simon Pegg!

I'm a bit obsessed with Simon!