Ezekial Bread - gluten free recipe

Options
CATHYGAYM
CATHYGAYM Posts: 31 Member
Hi there, I am planning on making a gluten free version of this bread this weekend. Anyone in this group have a recipe they would like to share? Once done I will share the recipe. It is a complete food in itself as it's balanced with both protein and carbs. I will probably make it without yeast, unleavened but you can do it with it also.

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Did you find a recipe and make this? I'd love to know how it turned out.
  • CATHYGAYM
    CATHYGAYM Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I didn't find a gluten free recipe on the web that was close enough to the original so I came up with my own list of ingredients that i thought was close. I did me a large batch of bread and all the family loved it but it was a lot of work as I sprouted all the seeds first then had to grind them , i put them through a high powered blender that I have. It took a lot of time, took bread making back 2000 yrs, a friend told me that the only thing I needed was for hubby to build a stone oven in the back yard and I'd be all set. I'll make it again sometime when I can give it the time to do it. It was very tasty, nutritious , low glycemic, and you can do it gluten free. If you want more info message me.
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    that sounds yummy, would love to try the recipe. That's still something I miss after being gluten free for so long.