Newbie, was sleeved 15 months ago, 25 lbs to go

Options
JumpingJacs
JumpingJacs Posts: 28 Member
:happy: Looking to make some friends on here. Share experiences, thoughts, mood's.

Replies

• operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! Looks like you are doing great. I had the sleeve almost 8 months ago and was doing great. However, for the last month and a half, I am almost at a standstill. I have been falling back into some old habits and struggling. Put in a call to my surgeon's nurse and got some advice and also went to see the psychologist who I had oversee my pre-op medically supervised diet. She helped before so I am hoping it will this time.
    Feel free to friend me if you like, I can always learn from shared experiences.
  • hobbygirl78
    Options
    I was sleeved 16 months ago and have stopped losing after 104 pounds. I have slipped into bad habits but just bought an elliptical for the home, which I am hoping will get me moving again
  • JumpingJacs
    JumpingJacs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was there myself with picking up the habits and gave myself a serious talk. I pulled out old pictures, and pictures when I was in the hospital after being sleeved. I told myself "HECK NO" go back to the basic's, you wanted and prayed for this to be a life changing experience so make it happen. I'm 19 lbs away from the goal the doctor has set for me. I will get there and beyond, find other ways to feed the habit. I love popcorn but, the 100 cal bag is even better. Go back to that place of deteminination, with me it's with prayer, and guidance and surrounding myself with people that understands it all. You got this!!!!