Heya! From liverpool

Options
0xbalthamosx0
0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
And I'd love to meet new people in the area also trying to loose weight! I have no weight loss buddies here and it would be awesome to know some :)

Replies

• vickyjane1710
    vickyjane1710 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there, im from liverpool too, currently live in Cyprus. FR sent :-)
  • emsdelems
    emsdelems Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've just joined up - from Liverpool. I'm also in the 40s group - you look a LOT younger than me! How much are you trying to lose and, if you don't mind me being nosey, how's it going?
  • DanielJohnRyder
    Options
    Hi, anyone from West Derby or surrounding areas?
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    Options
    I've just joined up - from Liverpool. I'm also in the 40s group - you look a LOT younger than me! How much are you trying to lose and, if you don't mind me being nosey, how's it going?

I'm 24 now. :)
    Im 168, trying to go down to 120 ! It's not fun. haha. x
  • SarahJains
    SarahJains Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm also looking for new friends on here! It's nice to have some others to talk to while we journey through the dress sizes!

How are you?

x
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    Options
    You are so pretty!!
    I'm okay, just trying to keep to this salad eating for a week, it's not fun. I miss normal foods haha!

Yourself? x What're you doing for dieting?
  • lillyvonpink
    lillyvonpink Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello

hope your all well

ive done the weight loss bit im now working on the toning it really helps having the support along the way xxx
  • leerobbo
    Options
    Hello! Liverpool born and bread!

Been on here for years and only just realised it had forums about a week ago haha!
  • stefanmarc
    stefanmarc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Checking in, only just found out this had forums. Feel free to add me anyone
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Liverpool here, live in Tuebrook :) been on and off for years! Hope everyone is well!
  • mrsdoicky
    mrsdoicky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My sister talked me into joining MFP. We are both Scousers, but she now lives in the US. Hello to all.
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am from Liverpool, transplanted in the United States.