“CHALLENGE COMPLETED” & “WORKOUTS”

Options
DISCUSSION FOR EVERYTHING EXERCISE RELATED

This Topic is for posting about Challenges, Workouts and everything Exercise related.

When you finish your Daily Challenge – Post Here
If you have any Questions or Comments about Challenges – Post Here
If you want to Discus your Workouts or anything Exercise related – Post Here

Please come here and comment on other Members Posts, give them Support, give them Ideas, give them Information, give them Encouragement and in return you will get the SAME!

Let’s make this Challenge Work, let’s make this Challenge Successful for us, for ourselves and for Every Member on This Board!

“WE CAN OVERCOME ANY OBSTACLE, IF WE DIG DEEP ENOUGH AND FIGHT HARD ENOUGH; AND FIND THE COURAGE TO BELIEVE IN OURSELVES!”

“FIND THE COURAGE TO BELIEVE IN OURSELVES”

”BELIEVE IN OURSELVES”

“WE CAN DO IT”

Replies

• atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Today's challenge is COMPLETE! It did take me a while though! I know it was 100 lunges total but I only did 50 per leg instead of a 100 each leg....that took me long enough! As usual I did the bonus challenge as well and finished with a 20 minute run for both challenges :) Still working on the water as the day goes on. I'm so excited to be running, even though it's only in place at the moment, come spring I'll be doing pretty good and will be able to go outside! I have a 5K in June and am looking forward to being able to run it, thanks to all you for keeping me motivated! It took us a while to get our little on to bed last night and I was pretty tempted to just go to bed but my husband encouraged me to just do my workout anyway and I'm so thankful for that! He also had to run to the store and almost bought ice cream but actually thought of me and how if he bought it, I would either be upset if it was only for him, or I would be upset if I gave in and ate it, I thought that was very thoughtful of him! I definitely appreciated it :)

*YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START
    BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT!*
  • lorihov
    lorihov Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Got the workout done, it was a good one. Also went for a 40min walk, got 3.5 miles in. I was moving. I can feel the differents these workouts are having on me. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • atuchon
    Options
    Finished today's challenge, that along with the bonus challenge....let's just say it took me a while! I broke the cardio into two parts today and also did my 30 Day Shred!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I have injured my shoulders, feels like I have whip lash so I am avoiding anything that puts more stress on my neck/shoulder area. Sticking mostly to the elliptical this week at least. I can't make a doctor appt until at least next week, maybe the one after...I don't want to totally put myself out of commission.
  • tarriharris5
    tarriharris5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Challenge completed :) my goal this week is to complete challenge everyday !!!!
  • tarriharris5
    Options
    Challenge complete!!! You guys are hard lol!! Love it
  • atuchon
    Options
    I finished yesterday's challenge today and did my 30 Day Shred. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be back into my normal routine :)
  • cindyhoney2
    Options
    I completed todays challange plus I added in one min wall sit x2 and 40 weighted squats x2. Man my legs were mad at me after those wall sits, lol
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Late posting because I forgot...but challenges complete since whenever I last reported!!!...

Hope all of you are still working hard...we have a super group and we can do it...

We will be fit, healthy and beautiful!!!

Keep up the good work...
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    All done challenges plus a Turbo Jam...I am 'donded'...lol...

Hope everyone had a great day...
  • tarriharris5
    Options
    Challenge completed!!!! Weigh in Monday ( that is my motivation ) hope you all had a good day!!!!
  • cindyhoney2
    Options
    Today's challenge is complete (and so is an hour nap) So, how sore am I going to be tomorrow from holding five planks???
  • cindyhoney2
    Options
    I had to skip working out today. Idk if it's allergies (I'm in NC) or if I'm coming down with something but I just feel rough today... Tomorrow challenge is a whopper! I've completed 1 one min wall sit and a 2nd that lasted about 45 seconds and I had to stand for a moment then finish. Should be interesting... Good luck everyone! and Happy Hump day!! :)
  • chocobis09
    chocobis09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well i completed everything except my 30 min of cardio. I ran out of time. I will try and get that in when i get off work.
  • lorihov
    lorihov Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a walk in today but I did get 40mins of swimming. Trying to get something in every day even with being on vacation. Have a good day everyone.