30 Day Shred: Jillian Michaels. CHALLENGE

Options
I am starting 03/09/2013. let me know if you are up for this challenge.Super Excited

Replies

• tts30
    tts30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    Im in

That is wonderful! Make sure you take your before pictures, and record your latest measurements. I'm in the process of doing my pics and measurements now. I'm so excited we are going to be summer time fine!
  • iheartwhitetea
    iheartwhitetea Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through the 30DS right now, I can tell you so far it's worth it! Good luck ladies =)
  • iheartwhitetea
    Options
    On that note, don't necessarily pay attention to the "lose 20 pounds in 30 days" claim on the front of the dvd. It is possible, but look at your measurements and how you feel as an indicator of whether or not it works! If the numbers on the scale don't move as much as you expect, remember that you are putting on muscle doing this workout, which is denser and heavier than fat! I haven't lost that much in terms of weight from just doing this, but I can tell you my legs and arms are a lot more toned and I've lost an inch off my middle!
  • TerrilynnO73
    Options
    I'm in! (- the pictures, sorry). I'll start with you tomorrow. Good luck!
  • msserene
    msserene Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    As discussed I am in!
  • lovely_nicole
    Options
    Yes,we start in the morning!
  • iheartwhitetea
    Options
    For all you ladies recently starting this challenge, I just want to encourage you to stick with it! I did my first day of Level 3 today. I have to say, I had a lot of trouble with level 2, I'm not sure why. But I want to let you know, stick with it! Level 3 is killer, but I felt like I could accomplish the moves and got a way better workout out of it. Push through it!
  • msserene
    msserene Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making it to Level 3! I am halfway through Level 1 and can just imagine what Level 2 has in store for me.