Personal Challenge

Options
MikeC0679
MikeC0679 Posts: 83 Member
What is your next personal challenge? It can be an exercise challenge, a nutrition challenge or even a life goals challenge.

For me, my next challenge is to get to a comfortable level running a 10k. I've only run that distance once and it was yesterday and I have some sort of chest congestion, but it was hard. I had to stop 4 - 5 times. Once was because I needed food, I think I went in way too low on calories. The other times were simply due to exertion and lung issues. I'm hoping it gets better soon because I'm training for a 10k, 15k and a half marathon at the end of the year!

My Personal goal is to stop looking in the mirror and going :yech:. But that's what I'm using my tools for! (MFP, Nike+, etc).

So what's on your plates? What's your personal challenge? Or have you already accomplished them? We'd love to hear those, too!

Replies

• scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Right now for me my personal challenge is to keep the scale moving the right way. I have yoyoed to much and am working to keep the scale going down and my clothes getting bigger. My workout goal which is a challenge is starting and completing insanity.