another round of p90x or what?

Options
Callalili
Callalili Posts: 119 Member
I have one week left of Insanity. While I liked Insanity and got some results, not much weight but some inches, I miss the weights and don't think my knees can handle another round. Before Insanity, I completed a round of P90X. So I'm thinking of either another round of P90X or maybe Chalean. What would you do?

Replies

• adsaylor
    adsaylor Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am doing chalean extreme. I am loving it. I definitely have lost inches in my waist and hip. I have toned up too.
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I did two rounds of P90X. You can check out my before and after on my profile. Love it and will never stop. But! I did buy Turbo Fire and now am doing a hybrid between the two. Turbo Fire is so much fun that it was a nice addition. Chalean is just so motivating. Good Luck!
  • DirtyHammer
    DirtyHammer Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    All there is to say is... Bring It!
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Turbo Fire because after a round of P90X and some insanity, the second round of P90X got boring. So just waiting on that.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    You would LOVE Chalean Extreme!
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I just ordered Turbo Fire because after a round of P90X and some insanity, the second round of P90X got boring. So just waiting on that.

You will love it. I was in the same boat. Needed a little change. I love the combination of them both.
  • jakesfitness
    jakesfitness Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i think there might be a hybrid schedule out there for p90x and Extreme... i would look into that, then you get a little of both.
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just finished up 90 days of Chalean. Got no results at all. Taking mostly a break this week and deciding what to do next (lost more weight during this break week than I did during Chalean).

edited to say that I didn't lose inches either during Chalean.
  • 1fitchick00
    1fitchick00 Posts: 155
    Options
    You could also try the p90x2. I hear that is supposed to be pretty crazy!!