We start TOMORROW!!!! Are you ready?????

Options
melonerski
melonerski Posts: 311 Member
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has joined and also to everyone that has given me their starting weight/measurements. I have the spreadsheet up to date so if you could please check the spreadsheet to make sure your name is on there and also if you have given me your weight/measurements please make sure I put them in. Not everyone posted them under the post or emailed them to me so I tried to make sure I put them all down as I came across them on posts.

Any last minute questions before tomorrow? I hope the spreadsheet is easy to read and pretty self explanatory. If it's not tho please let me know so I can walk you through how to read it.

PLEASE DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH THE SPREADSHEET OTHER THAN TO INPUT YOUR OWN DATA. IVE ALREADY HAD TO GO IN AND FIX IT TWICE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Also, feel free to add me to your friends list as I do post updates on my wall (reminders to weigh in, reminders that the end of the week is coming and to get your challenge for the week completed, etc)

I also want to remind you guys that if you do not weigh in for 2 weeks in a row (without letting me know you wont be able to weigh in) I will delete you from the spreadsheet as it will look like your done with the challenge. IF YOU CAN'T ACCESS THE SPREADSHEET TO WEIGH IN - just send me your weigh in/measurements and I will be more than happy to fill them in for you.

I hope you all have success with this challenge. If all goes well, I will do another one after this one. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo - Melissa

Replies