welcome! Please share your weight loss goals and hopes here

Options
hannah1011z
hannah1011z Posts: 113 Member
I am a 341 lb. woman that needs to lose about 200 lbs.

Replies

• LorettaMBooher
    Options
    Hi, I am currently weighing 247.6.needing to lose 103 pounds. I am starting today a 1200 calorie plan. Im working out to the biggest loser workout dvds and walking. I have a hard time staying committed to exercise and thought maybe if I joined a group and added some would be friends who I can relate to would give me the push I need
  • simpleart1977
    simpleart1977 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'7", around 268 (I will know for sure tomorrow morning, weigh in!) and my ultimate goal is 145. My doctor recommended a health weight of 165, but ultimately I would like to be 145 (well in the healthy weight on BMI charts). I have not been below 200 since my early 20's (I am 35 right now). I have been down to 203 a few times, but that is the closest I've been. Look forward to weighing in on Fridays :)
  • utterlydisgusting
    Options
    Hello, I joined MFP yesterday. - is anyone actively using this group?

I am 5'6", 272lbs and would (in a perfect world) like to lose 140lbs.
    I have only ever been successful on Cambridge Diet ( I have hormonal imbalance and usually maintain at about 800kc) however I truly cannot face another "whole year without food"
    It is getting me depressed - I have regained the 8 stone (112lb) that I lost.

I am 53 years old, and very happily married (coming up 31 years) to a very slim, fit, exercise-aholic husband, who has recently upped his exercise and regularly does triathlons. THis makes me feel utterly inadequate and disgusting.We are committed Christians.

I suffered multiple abuses through out my childhood and teens, have 4 fantastic (grown up ) children and a beautiful grandson of 5yrs.

My life is like a beautiful garden - I am the pile of dog-poop in the middle of the lawn.

I feel desperate - and could really use a couple of friends to walk this journey with (I deliberately chose a group with lower numbers in membership.)

All the best to anyone who reads this.
    J
  • utterlydisgusting
    Options
    would welcome replies :)
  • utterlydisgusting
    Options
    Hi, are you still around?
    J

(I tried to post this as reply to your individual posts, but clearly that does not work ! :/:)
  • hannah1011z
    hannah1011z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello, I joined MFP yesterday. - is anyone actively using this group?

I am 5'6", 272lbs and would (in a perfect world) like to lose 140lbs.
    I have only ever been successful on Cambridge Diet ( I have hormonal imbalance and usually maintain at about 800kc) however I truly cannot face another "whole year without food"
    It is getting me depressed - I have regained the 8 stone (112lb) that I lost.

I am 53 years old, and very happily married (coming up 31 years) to a very slim, fit, exercise-aholic husband, who has recently upped his exercise and regularly does triathlons. THis makes me feel utterly inadequate and disgusting.We are committed Christians.

I suffered multiple abuses through out my childhood and teens, have 4 fantastic (grown up ) children and a beautiful grandson of 5yrs.

My life is like a beautiful garden - I am the pile of dog-poop in the middle of the lawn.

I feel desperate - and could really use a couple of friends to walk this journey with (I deliberately chose a group with lower numbers in membership.)

All the best to anyone who reads this.
    J

Welcome :) I also have one child. shes only 2.5 and im currently in custody battle :-/
    Feel free to add me if youd like
    My goal is to be about 130. I think 140 is the ending goal but i wanna get down to 125-130 so that i have a little wiggle room. :)
  • hdmelrose
    hdmelrose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a 53-year-old teacher who is 5’5” and started at 297 January 2021, but now I'm 242 and need to lose 115 pounds.