looking for motivating friends

Options
theonlychuck
theonlychuck Posts: 54 Member
hi everyone, i am back to mfp. i have been back and forth up and down over the last 3 years and im ready to get back and stay i started about 4 years ago and lost about 45 lbs and got pregnant with my oldest (now 3) after i had him we have been through hell and back we had complications in delivery and he now has cerebral palsy, causing a ton of medical hospital stays dr. visits, a ton of therapy. i had to leave my job and gained even more weight. i started loosing agian and got pregnant again with our youngest and last (now 9 months) the only thing i could think about was loosing weight after my pregnancy and i started after i had him and then gave up. now here i am back at it i got very depressed and couldnt get my head in the game. i needed a reason and last week while on our way to therapy while listening to the radio i heard them talk about a contest most weight lost you win a cruise for 2 what better thing to get you motivated right? well since i started back i feel great. i have more energy im working out ive cut my calories down to 1500 a day and im so glad now to stick with it. thats why im looking for friends i can help to motivate me and i can return the favor. so now that you know my life story add me as a friend!!

Replies

• abloom33
    abloom33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! I keep logging on then forgetting and getting sidetracked and I just have one little guy who will be 6 months next week and I thought I had my hands full! I play volleyball with a guy who's daughter has cp and I know it is a full time job. From now on I'm going to log on every day so we can motivate each other :)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I am on every day!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I am a mom to 2 boys, a 2.5 year old energetic crazy boy and a 2 week old. Before my pregnancy I was in a great place with exercise and eating but I am really struggling to get back on track post partum.
  • Forest777
    Forest777 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'll send you a request as well.

I'm a 31 yr old wife & mom to 2 children, a girl who will be 5 in July and a boy who will be 2 in June. I am here every single weekday - I was on 7 days a week, but I have gotten used to making healthier choices and trying to get a lot of walking in on the weekends, so I no longer even try to remember to do it on those days.
  • kgeer31
    kgeer31 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    just sent a request to you...
  • M00NPYE
    M00NPYE Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    i friended you too :flowerforyou:
  • SuperPink
    SuperPink Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request :)

ETA: looking for some friends as well. Just getting back into getting into shape again. DS is 2 years old. I try to log on daily to at least track my eats.